Why pick Footprints Tours for your London experience, we hear you cry! Fair question. Here are the top 10 reasons that you should choose our company to show you London.
1. Our reputation speaks for itself. We’ve built a respected international brand over the last 5 years by providing a consistently excellent service to clients from across the world.
2. We have the highest-quality guides in the city. We recruit only the most knowledgeable and engaging guides, including history students and local historians, to give you an insight into the past and present of this illustrious city.
3. We’re a young, dynamic company. History tours don’t need to be old-fashioned – we’ve thrived in our brief 5-year existence by injecting a much-needed modern twist into the age-old experience of seeing, breathing and experiencing a new city.
4. Custom-made private tours. Our private tour service can arrange a personally tailored tour experience to suit your individual requests – starting and finishing when and where you want and adjusting tour content to suit your interests.
5. We offer a broad variety of packages. Whether you want to join our 2-hour Free Walking Tour or arrange a highly specialised private tour, we’ll definitely be able to find the right balance for you. Contact us to tell us what you want, and we’ll make it happen.
6. International experience. We enjoy accommodating guests from every corner of the globe, and our multi-lingual team can offer tours in a variety of languages.
7. Our guides are used to groups of all ages, backgrounds and numbers. We’ve got enormous experience in conducting tours for all kinds of different travels. From groups of over 1,000 students to a small family booking, we’ll make sure you get the kind of tour you want.
8. Friendly comprehensive support. Our support staff will respond rapidly and professionally to any query or problem that arises throughout your Footprints experience.
9. Our tours don’t put you to sleep! Footprints started up 5 years ago to provide interesting, engaging tours that broke with the traditional academic-style sermons. With us, you get all the facts you want – but delivered in a way that makes it memorable and enjoyable for all concerned.
10. The adventure doesn’t end in London! We operate tours in Oxford, Cambridge, Bath and York, and provide day tours from Oxford and London to iconic locations such as Stonehenge, the Cotswolds, Stratford-upon-Avon and Bicester Village.